Personal data protection policy
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
At RAGT SEMENCES, respect for privacy is a dimension that we are committed to protecting.
In accordance with the General Regulations on Data Protection (known as the GDPR), the purpose of our personal data protection policy is to specify when, why and how RAGT SEMENCES:
- Collect personal data relating to a natural person;
- Use said information;
- Communicate such data to a third party, when necessary and under certain conditions;
- Ensure the confidentiality of these personal data.
This treatment allows in particular :
- To respond to written requests made by visitors to the site,
- To send to the visitors of the site the documents requested by them.
We use and process your personal data mainly under the following conditions:
- When you have expressed your free and express consent for a specific purpose. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
- Where processing is necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate interests and does not adversely affect your interests given the reasonable expectations you may have of the relationship you have with us (such as securing the network to protect your data from loss or alteration, theft or unauthorised access).
- When we have a legal obligation to do so (for example, to assist a public authority and to verify the accuracy of the data we hold about you).
- Where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract between us or where you ask us to take special measures prior to the conclusion of the contract, including in particular the processing of information necessary to enable you to use our websites and benefit from the services we offer through them.
RIGHT OF ACCESS, MODIFICATION AND OPPOSITION
You have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose the processing of data concerning you. It is possible to exercise this right by sending a request by email, mail or telephone to the contact details below:
RUE EMILE SINGLA
Phone : +33(0)565734100
In order for the request to be successful, it is necessary to fill in the necessary elements for your personal details: surname, first name, email, postal address and to provide a copy of an identity document. You will then receive an answer within a reasonable time.
COLLECTION OF COOKIES
When you access our company's website, cookies may be automatically installed and stored temporarily in memory or on your hard drive to ease navigation. A cookie does not allow us to identify you but is an element that is used to record information relating to navigation on the website.
These cookies will be generated by Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on visitors' computers to help RAGT SEMENCES analyse how visitors use the website. The information generated by the cookie about how visitors use the website will generally be sent to and stored by Google on servers outside the European Union.