PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
At RAGT SEMENCES, respect for privacy is a dimension that we are committed to protecting.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (known as the RGPD), our personal data protection policy aims to specify when, why and how RAGT SEMENCES:
- Collects personal data relating to a natural person ;
- Use these informations ;
- Communicates such data to a third party, when necessary and under certain conditions ;
- Ensure the confidentiality of this personal data.
DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
This data processing allows in particular:
- To respond to written requests from visitors to the site,
- To send to site visitors the documents requested by them.
DATA PROCESSSING BASIS
We use and process your personal data mainly under the following conditions:
- When you have expressed your free and explicit consent for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
- When the processing is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests and does not affect your interests, taking into account the reasonable expectations you may have regarding the relationship you have with us (in particular when securing the network to protect your data from loss or alteration, theft or unauthorised access)
- When we have a legal obligation to comply with (in particular to assist a public authority and to verify the accuracy of the data we hold about you)
- When the processing is necessary in the context of the performance of a contract that exists between us or when you ask us to take special measures before the conclusion of the contract, which includes in particular the processing of the information necessary to enable you to use our websites and to benefit from the services we offer through them.
RIGHT OF ACCESS, MODIFICATION AND OPPOSITION
You have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose the processing of your personal data. It is possible to exercise it by sending a request by email, mail or telephone to the coordinates below:
SITE DE BOURRAN
RUE EMILE SINGLA
Email : GDPR@ragt.fr
Téléphone : 05 65 73 41 00
For the request to be successful, it is necessary to provide the necessary information for your identification: name, first name, email, postal address and a copy of an identity document. You will then receive a response within a reasonable time.
When accessing our company's website, cookies may be automatically set and temporarily stored in memory or on your hard drive to facilitate your browsing. A cookie does not allow us to identify you but is an element that is used to record information related to navigation on the website.
These cookies will be generated by Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on visitors' computers to help RAGT SEMENCES to analyze how visitors use the website. The information generated by the cookie about how visitors use the website will generally be transmitted and stored by Google on servers outside the European Union.
You may prevent collection of data relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and the use of data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at this address: